Using the Moona Symptom Diary
- You can create an entry in the Moona Symptom Diary for each day, describing your symptoms and how you are feeling.
- You can mark your menstruation and ovulation dates in the app. You can also monitor other types of bleeding, such as spotting or vaginal discharge.
- You can use the app to predict your future periods and ovulation. The prediction function can also be switched off if you are not menstruating or if your menstrual cycle is very irregular.
- You can enter different menstrual symptoms and rate the intensity of the symptoms on a scale of 1 to 10. You can monitor the following symptoms:
- Pain symptoms (e.g., menstrual pain, abdominal and pelvic pain, headaches, sexual pain)
- Other symptoms (e.g., abdominal bloating, nausea, fatigue, mood swings)
- You can also record in the app if your symptoms have caused you to miss an activity, such as work or school, if you were considering cancelling an activity, or if you went to school or work even though you were not fully fit.
- You can record in the app if you had to take pain medication for your symptoms and whether the medication helped your symptoms.
- You can record your mood and write free notes about your day.
- The entries you make in the app are displayed in calendar form, making it easy to see when you've had your period and symptoms.
- The app also provides information on the menstrual cycle, menstruation, and atypical symptoms and their possible causes.
Read more about how you can benefit from monitoring your menstrual cycle with the Moona Symptom Diary here.
Korento encourages everyone to become an expert on their menstrual cycle!
Download Moona Symptom Diary:
Guidance and support